Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Coldest Winter Ever - LCD - Section Two

So I've made it to the second section of the Coldest Winter Ever, and I dislike Winter even more than I did before. She's proven that she cant grow and she cant improve at what she does. It's like this girl stays the same. She knows that she doesn't have allot of money but shes constantly trying to spend it to get with Midnight. Midnight is a dude who only sees Winter as the little Sister he never got a chance to help.

When Adralyn, Beatrice, and I were having our discussion in class Beatrice kept saying that Midnight does Love Winter. But see I was saying that he doesn't not like her. She only thinks of her as a sister. Like onetime, when Midnight had to take winter and her sisters shopping, and Winter was picking out clothes but Midnight though that they were way to inappropriate. He said that the outfit he picked out was something that he would let his sister where who was fourteen at the time.

Beatrice on the other hand Beatrice was saying that  Midnight loves Winter. But he doesn't when he was about to leave Winter asked why wont you take me with me you his reply was "your self centered.You only pay attention to yourself. You don't pay attention to the world around you. I'm not going to let you slow me down." He wouldn't take Winter with him because she can't benefit him at all. Shes so lazy its crazy.

Another issue I was having was that the author put herself in the book. I didn't like that all, why would she put herself in the story as a savior. The story made herself think that shes the best person ever. She's way too secretive, she was like I know nothing about you winter. But in the end she knew allot like, she knew her family , and she knew midnight very well. But in the end I didn't like how Winter stole 7,000$ from an AIDS benefit. What kind of person does that. But Karma came back and she don't have no money so knows she broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment