Friday, January 14, 2011

!Get Over IT!

This week for the first time in a while I'm responding to Rhocksor because I think Teenage girls need to GET OVER IT!

So another thing that annoys me that I didn't put on my last blog is the fact that teenage females attach themselves or claim a Boyfriend. Like what the Hell? Who the hell are you to claim a boy that you ain't married to. These dudes have no obligation to you. So they can do what they want, your not there wife, mother, or grandmother.
They were over within a few days. They were stronger than ever and then, they broke up. It literally killed her inside. She hid her feelings and walked around like she didn't give a care in the world. A lot of guys still tried getting at her but she turned them down. She loved this guy because he was her first and to let him go just a few days after they got back together really bugged her.

She was the toughest girl you would ever meet but she cried for hours on the phone when we were talking. I remeber exactly what she said:
No offense but if she was the toughest girl she wold have stopped crying and move. I real problem with so called "love" is that people always think there inlove. I honestly doubt that a little kid can be in love. In my opinion love works two ways. So if you feel the love so do they. Females attach themselves to every guy that they go out with. But they need to realize that "you can not attach yourselves to every guy that says he looves you becuase at the end of the day you'll probably have at least fifteen attach ments."

So the advice I have to the lonely girls out there get over the ex. Please beacuase your only hurting yourself becuase they honestly doesn't care. Its like female's hearts are thin peices of glass getting ready tp break at any moment. And I dont buy those exuses where females say you should stay with me forever becuase I gave you my virginity. Like if it was so important you should ahve keep it. You obliously didn't have the common since to hold on to it until your married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment