Sunday, September 26, 2010

Football

I did a response to Devin Liu's Football season predictions.

Wild cards would be the Texans and the vikings. Texans are a surprise team and vikings will barely get into the playoffs.
        Winning the AFC championship would be the colts. It would be a close one between the colts and the jets. Colts have great offense while jets have superb defense.
        Winning the NFC championship would be the packers. They would also be a surprise team.
        Super Bowl champion are the colts. They lost the Super Bowl game last year, but they will come back and win this year.

I know absolutely nothing about football but when I saw this I just had to respond. My opinions on who should win the super bowl is who has the cutest players, and the most popular teams. I really want the saints to win again just because Reggie Bush and his fine self is on the team. That would be great if they won two times in a row.

Does anyone remember Michael Vick? the dog fighter Guy. I want him to win also just because I think everyone was hating on him, with the whole dogfighting thing. Who cares that hes a dog fighter there are other dog fighters in the world as well. So why should Michael Vick not be allowed to play, so I want his to team to make a comeback if hes going to play for them.

I also want the 49ers or the Raiders to win the super bowl just because they would represent the bay area, That would be really great to me. Some kind of athletics that are representing the Bay area well and making it to the super bowl or somewhere not just playing.

So that's my response blog post for the week I don't think I want to or am going to put any blog posts up unless we have to do a third a one. I'm really tired of being bashed on my blog posts so I'm just not going to write ones like my previous ones anymore. So this is peace I don't think allot of people will read this bye, adios, sinarra, bonjour or any thing that means goodbye in another language. oh, choi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment