Friday, November 12, 2010

Response to Over Controlling Parents

This week I'm commenting on Karissa's Post, on over controlling parents.

One of the same excuses my mom has been giving me about the reason she won't let me go is because she doesn't have any information about it and doesn't know who runs it, where it is, blah blah blah. However, each time she says this, I give her more and more information...She also agreed with me on the fact that if parents don't let their kids do anything, they'll most likely end up rebelling later on. Her mom even agreed with me. I told her i would keep asking if I could come with them  but I don't know what to do to change her mind. If you have any ideas let me know. ......maybe I'll ask my dad if I can go next week. He's a lot more reasonable... -Karissa Coleman
I feel the exactly same way,my mom and dad don't want me getting into any trouble. But my mom is just way to over protective. Aren't dads supposed to be the over protective ones. But my dads not. He lets me go allot of places, as long as he knows its safe. When I go somewhere and my dad gives me permission i really don't want to disappointment him for anything so I don't do anything wrong I just mind my own business. But when my barely lets me go out, my mind starts thinking about all of bad things just out of spite for her.

I agree, i do think that the reason kids rebel is because they don't have enough freedom. But girls who get pregnant obviously where given freedom and look what happens. I think parents should give there children freedom, but still be parents.

Humans werent' put on this earth to be picture perfect beings, not all. Non of us are perfect, in m opinion i don't think you can call "life","life" wothough knowing that in life your given obstacles and thats how you improve yourself, in life.

Teenage years are some of the most important years in your lofe just becuase you learn so much about yourself. I believe you can do better as an adult if you make more mistakes as a child, becuase you have older people to better guide you, to clean up the mess you made. Whereas an adult making a mistake they have to correct it all on there own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment